With the winter season just around the corner, it is important to have a good grasp on your winter party ideas. As soon as Thanksgiving is over this week, the vibe and energy of winter will quickly take over and before you know it, you will be packing up your fall related party supplies and getting ready for the winter. Be sure that you are ready for this sudden change and be well prepared with some great, creative winter party ideas for your clients. We have put together a list of some of our favorite winter party ideas that can help make your party feel a bit more seasonal than the rest.
- Add Shimmer and Sparkles – The winter time is always associated with sparkling white snow. The addition of a glittery, shimmery effect will definitely add a winter feel to your event’s decor. Add this effect to a white background for a great effect that mimics snow in the sunlight!
- Color Theme: Plaid – There is something very warm and homely about the plaid pattern. Because of this, it fits very well with decor in the winter, as it signifies warmth in a time of harsh weather and provokes similar emotions. Try using plaid wherever you can with your winter decor if you are looking to have that vibe to your event.
- Serve Drinks In Ornaments – For a creative twist on your drinks, try serving them in a hollow christmas ornament. This is a fun and creative way to add a touch of winter to something that would normally be overlooked!
- Color Theme: Blue and White – White is a very appropriate color to use during the winter time, as it mimics the snow and actual color of the outdoors during the winter season. Together with blue, this color combination becomes very icy and frozen looking, which can be perfect for a winter inspired event.
- Pinecones and Berries – A great way to add some color to your presentation along with a touch of the outdoors is to use pinecones and berries as decorations. Both pinecones and berries are heavily associated with winter, and both are beautiful together and add a lot to a winter presentation.
- Use Candle Light – If bright lights aren’t necessary, consider the use of candle light. Candles are not only associated with the cold winter season, but they also add a sense of warmth and community amongst your guests. These can be invaluable to creating the ambience that you are looking for.
- Tree Bark Decor – Another great way to add the look and feel of the outdoors at your event is to use real tree bark as decor. White birch is often a great choice, as it naturally has a white and brown color to it which fits in well with any snowy setting.
With these winter wedding ideas, your weddings will definitely not be lacking in style and creativity. Keep these ideas on hand in case you find yourself in a tight spot this winter season, and be sure your winter weddings are always on point. If you need any wedding supplies to prepare for this upcoming season, don’t forget to check out Caterer’s Warehouse!