The fall is a fun and exciting season for the chef and the caterer. With the abundance of vegetables from the recent harvests, there is an endless variety of new foods and flavors to enjoy during this season. One of these seasonal vegetables that are most associated with the fall is the pumpkin. If you are trying to plan or cater for an fall themed event, there is nothing more appropriate and fitting than recipes featuring pumpkins as the main ingredient. If you are in need of some new and fresh pumpkin recipes for the fall, here are some of our favorites that you may want to consider!
- Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds – A great fall party snack or starter before a meal, these sweet and salty pumpkin seeds are a tasty way to make use of the pumpkin seeds. They are also a creative way to add a bit extra to your menu, filling in holes in your offerings.
- Spiced Pumpkin Seeds – If you enjoy the sweet and salty pumpkin seeds, you may also consider adding another flavor to the mix with this spiced pumpkin seeds recipe. This will give you the same benefits of the sweet and salty pumpkin seeds, but with a spiced kick to it. Adding another flavor to your pumpkin seed offering will definitely be to the excitement of your guests.
- Pumpkin Pie – What better than an old fashioned pumpkin pie hot and fresh out of the oven during the fall season? Here’s a great pumpkin pie recipe that is sure to be a hit for your fall event. Pumpkin pie is a very traditional dish and sure crowd-pleaser as it is a staple flavor during the fall.
- Pumpkin Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream – Another common dessert that is made with pumpkin is pumpkin cake. Cake is a traditional type of dessert that everyone is familiar with, so it this will always be a safe choice. This recipe also calls for some cinnamon buttercream on the top, making it a great fall dessert.
- Pumpkin Rice Pudding – A fun pumpkin recipe to consider is a pumpkin flavored rice pudding. This recipe will add a different twist to your fall menu. Adding to the diversity of your desserts, this rice pudding will only make your menu more versatile.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – A great luxurious dessert choice for your fall event is the pumpkin cheesecake. Cheesecake is always well-liked all around, and gives your guests that heavy, hearty texture and flavor that people crave during the fall season.
- Pumpkin Leek Soup – Breaking away from desserts, a great pumpkin recipe for the meal is this pumpkin leek soup. Hot, hearty meals become the preferred during the colder weather of the fall, so a soup makes perfect sense to offer for your guests. Use pumpkins to give it a seasonal touch, and you have an excellent fall pumpkin recipe.
- Pumpkin Bread
With these pumpkin recipes, you will never be out of quality ideas for your fall event. These ideas are sure to keep your fall event menus fun and seasonal at the same time, making for a great fall themed event every time. If you need anything to help you with your pumpkin recipes and fall event catering, you will always find a great deal at Caterer’s Warehouse!