When it comes to planning the menu for Thanksgiving dinner, things can become pretty overwhelming. With the fall season in full swing, there are endless amounts of new foods, flavors and spices that can be used and are in season and will look great on your menu. Here are some of our favorite recipes that will be great to spice up your menu this Thanksgiving.
- Roasted Turkey with Achiote Citrus Marinade – If you’re looking for something different from your traditional, mundane turkey recipe, try this one out this year. This recipe calls for a tangy, citrus marinade which is sure to add a surprising twist for your guests.
- Roasted Cranberry Sauce – This recipe for roasted cranberry sauce adds to the texture of your traditional cranberry sauce offerings. The roasted cranberries will also allow for a more robust flavor in your cranberries as well, making for a perfect addition to any Thanksgiving meal.
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce with Orange and Star Anise – If you are looking for a cranberry sauce that is a bit more different in flavor, try this spiced cranberry sauce recipe. This recipe features orange and star anise flavoring, adding new dimensions of taste to your cranberry sauce and your menu.
- Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Mashed potatoes are a must have and a favorite for many. You will not disappoint with this rustic garlic mashed potato recipe. This recipe will give you the rich creamy texture and flavor that everyone comes to expect from mashed potatoes. This will never fail to satisfy your guests!
- Golden Macaroni and Cheese – With the fall upon us, people are craving something warm, rich, and hearty for their meals. This macaroni and cheese recipe is sure to satisfy all of those cravings. Macaroni and cheese is also a favorite amongst many and pair perfectly with any Thanksgiving meal.
- Cornbread Dressing – Cornbread is also a staple for any fall menu, especially during the Thanksgiving tradition. This cornbread dressing recipe will give your menu the cornbread that everyone craves in a unique fashion.
- Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing – While this stuffing recipe may be old fashioned, it is far from outdated or irrelevant. This stuffing recipe is sure to make a delicious, hearty and satisfying side to any Thanksgiving meal.
- Apple, Bacon and Onion Stuffing Muffins – If you are looking for a more creative and fun way to serve staple fall and Thanksgiving flavors to your guests, try these stuffing muffins! Featuring apple, bacon and onion, these muffins will give you the full flavor of the fall, while still being delicious and in the Thanksgiving tradition.
Keep these Thanksgiving recipes on hand this holiday season and you will never run out of ideas. If you ever need any catering supplies to create your Thanksgiving recipes, look no further than Caterer’s Warehouse for a great deal, every day!