There is no question that the turkey is always the center of attention at every Thanksgiving dinner. However, this does not mean that the other aspects of the meal can be neglected. This is especially true for Thanksgiving desserts. If the Thanksgiving turkey was delicious, it is important that your desserts are equally as delicious and impressive, as you do not want to let them down after an excellent entree. End your Thanksgiving dinner strong with a strong showing of Thanksgiving desserts! Here are some of our favorite ideas that you can use for inspiration this Thanksgiving season.
- Crustless Cheesecake with Cranberry Sauce – Start off your dessert selection with an all-time favorite: cheesecake! This recipe calls for less crust and more cheese, with a topping of cranberry sauce for that classic Thanksgiving twist!
- Caramel Apple Cake – Another hearty, satisfying option for your Thanksgiving dessert menu is this caramel apple cake. This cake incorporates 2 favorite flavors for the fall; caramel and apple, making this dessert fit right into any Thanksgiving meal.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes – These adorable cupcakes involve a little more creativity and preparation than the others, but it will have a great outcome. Present these cupcakes using a variety of popular fall inspired treats to be in the shape of a turkey. This fun and creative dessert is not only interesting, but also delicious!
- Pear and Apple Cobbler – For a something a bit lighter, try this pear and apple cobbler. Focusing primarily on highlighting 2 delicious and in-season fruits, pear and apple, this sweet dessert will be very satisfying after any Thanksgiving meal.
- Fruit and Almond Country-Style Tart – Similarly to the pear and apple cobbler, this fruit and almond country-style tart will be another sweet and fruity dish for your guests. The combination of various seasonal fruits with the almonds make for a hearty, satisfying dessert for any Thanksgiving dinner.
- Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats – For something very light, fun, and casual, try these marshmallow pilgrim hats. These are simple, but very fun and can add much to a presentation. Since these are marshmallows, they are very light which may be a good for guests who are already very full.
- Pumpkin Pie-sicles – Who doesn’t want ice cream for dessert? While this isn’t quite ice cream, its pretty close and pretty impressive for what it is! Instead of pumpkin pie this year, try making these pumpkin pie-sicles. Your guests will definitely appreciate a cold dessert option as well, so it is good to come well prepared.
Be sure to finish your Thanksgiving strong with a great variety of delicious desserts. We are confident that these Thanksgiving dessert ideas will be great for any Thanksgiving dinner. If you ever need any catering supplies or party supplies for your Thanksgiving parties this year, be sure to check out Caterer’s Warehouse for the best deals and best selection anywhere!