The fall is a season full of new and exciting spices, flavors, and foods. With this season of abundance comes great opportunity to create a great fall inspired menu. Sometimes, it can become overwhelming when there are too many options and things to choose from, especially when you already have a ton of other things to keep track during this busy holiday season. That’s why we came up with a few of our favorite fun and creative fall inspired desserts that are sure to be a hit during any fall party. Consider these fall dessert recipes for your next fall themed event!
- Candy Corn Fudge – Combining 2 fall favorites, candy corn, and fudge, we get this delicious candy corn fudge! This is a brilliant combination that brings savory and sweet together with perfection. This is sure to be a hit among even the pickiest of tastes.
- Acorn Chocolate Cookie Treats – This is a very easy and simple treat to make using popular candies and cookies most are already familiar with. With a little creativity, you can really create a unique dessert whose presentation alone can add tons to your fall dinner menu.
- Homemade Apple Chips – There are very few foods that are as synonymous with fall as apples. Instead of doing something too fancy and creating something completely new with the apples, try serving the apples with very little modification, like these apple chips. This is a great way to really feature the flavor of the apple, the highlight of this dish.
- S’mores Cupcakes – Another delicious, fun and very popular fall inspired dessert are s’mores. Present this favorite flavor a little bit differently in the form of these s’mores cupcakes. This will bring the hearty and savory nature of the cupcakes together with the delicious flavor of s’mores, making for a sure favorite dessert.
- Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Bars – Another hearty and savory flavor that always makes a comeback during the fall season is peanut butter. Try using everyone’s favorite Reese’s Pieces candy to create this flavorful peanut butter bar dessert for your next fall event.
- Caramel Apples – It doesn’t get more classic and traditional than a candy apple during the fall season. Be sure that your candy apple is among the best out there, with this classic caramel apple recipe.
- Mini Pumpkins – Another fun and creative treat that is simple and easy to create yet extremely effective are these mini pumpkin treats. These are made with popular candies most are familiar with, assembled in a way that is creative and fun, adding a lot to your presentation.