The Fall season is a great time to use your creativity for your tabletops and centerpieces. Using local and seasonal flora and decor, it can be a very fun challenge to create a beautiful, unique Fall tabletop. The Fall season is a time when many summertime crops are being harvested before the winter time, so the selection of Fall foods and vegetation is very diverse. This makes the Fall season a very unique season to cater for, allowing for endless possibilities for your events. You can use this diversity to create a beautiful and unique Fall tabletop and centerpiece for your events. Here are some of the most popular Fall tabletop and centerpiece ideas that you can use for your inspiration.
- Autumn Mixture Centerpice – Autumn is known for its foliage and seasonal crops and vegetation. Put together a melange of various fall related items that come naturally with the season. For example, try mixing in pine cones, indian corn, colored leaves, branches and twigs, etc. into a centerpiece display for a fall twist!
- Branches with Foliage – Because the weather is so deeply intertwined with the fall season, using the changing colors of fall foliage are a good way to reflect the changing of the seasons. Try using a display of branches with leaves that have changed color to give your centerpice a fall season feel.
- Gourds as Vases – If you need something to use as a display, similar to a vase, try using a gourd instead. Gourds are grown this time of year and are extremely popular and abundant, making it very suitable for fall decor.
- Color Coordinate – As always, keep your colors coordinated throughout your display. Be sure to use colors that are fall related, which tend to be earthier shades of brown to red, oranges and yellows.
- Pumpkins! – What vegetable is more popular during the fall season than pumpkins? These fun and versatile vegetables can be used for many different things during the fall. You can use them for food or even decoration. Be sure to use plenty of pumpkins to give your event that feeling of fall.
- Fall Table Runners – For your table runners, try using something more fall specific. It could be shaped as a leaf or an acorn for example, so it still fits in with the fall theme and color scheme, while still being functional as a table runner.
- Indian Corn and Wheat – Another beautiful pair that goes great for fall tabletops and centerpieces is indian corn and wheat. When placing these together creatively, you can have one of the simplest yet beautiful fall centerpiece ideas made very quickly!
- Feathers as Decor – Turkeys are oftentimes associated with the fall because of Thanksgiving, so the use of feathers can add a lot to the presentation as well. Since these are a bit different than using your typical foliage, pumpkins, indian corn, etc. it can also really stand out to your guests because of its unique nature.
- Fall Flowers – Flowers are never a bad choice for any tabletop or centerpiece idea. Be sure to use seasonal and local fall flowers for your centerpices. Also, be sure to use the right variety of colors that go well with the rest of your color scheme. Typically, flowers during the fall will be darker, richer and earthier tones.
- Pumpkin Trees – Another option is to create a pumpkin tree, which is a very unique and fun idea as a fall centerpiece idea. To do this, you can prop some branches up on a stand for the pumpkin tree, and tie a loop of string around some small pumpkins. Then hang these pumpkins on the branches, creating the pumpkin tree.
Using these catering tips, you can be sure to have a beautiful Fall tabletop and centerpiece every time. Now that you have the knowledge, be sure you also have the supplies! Find all the catering supplies you need and more at Caterer’s Warehouse!